--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "The Secret" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/4zjrps <http://tinyurl.com/4zjrps>
>
> Got a call from Europe this morning.  As an avid visitor of CNN's
> website, which reports all the news American's care about, I was
> unaware just how bad things were already outside of the US.  Iceland
> had spent the last 7 years on a foreign money funded spending spree
> just like the US. But Iceland's economy is so small that hedge funds
> can actually overpower its economy (population and GDP about the size
> of Pittsburgh).  Iceland doesn't have the standing in world economies
> like the US.  While the US was able to lower interest rates Iceland
> had to raise its interest rates to 15%.>>

How naive.
Actually, the reason the US was able to lower its interest rates is
because it prints imaginary money out of thin air, which, by the way, it
has been doing since before it was its own country (and the Boston Tea
party was a False Flag operation conducted by the East India Tea
company, not the colonials. Americans are entirely ignorant of history.)

However, their Alice in Wonderland world is about to come to an end ---
and foreigners are going to buy up half of America, and employ ya'll as
their gardeners.

OffWorld