Hi,

We are writing to ask you to help a good friend and Sidha who has been
bravely fighting cancer.  A new internet project, (www.rateadrug.com
<http://www.rateadrug.com/> ) that allows people to evaluate and document
adverse side effects and/or effectiveness of prescription drugs, has agreed
to donate up to $10,000 to Gordon's medical and living expenses in exchange
for our help in getting new user ratings on the site.  Rateadrug.com
<http://rateadrug.com/>  is a Sidha project based in Fairfield and Drs.
Nancy Lonsdorf and Joel Silver are advisory members.  Their goal is to
discover long term and possibly unknown side effects from prescription drugs
and to encourage alternative therapies such as Ayurveda where possible.

Rateadrug will donate $2 to Gordon for each drug  survey taken (up to 10 per
survey participant). $3 will be donated if comments of more than 10 words
are included. To qualify, the rating must be by someone who has actually
taken the drug so RaD can insure the validity of their database.

You can help by referring your friends, parents, grandparents or anyone else
that might be using a prescription medication to take a Side Effects survey
on the site. Please tell them to mention the Gordon Caldwell Fund at the end
of their survey to make sure Rateadrug staff know to credit the rating to
Gordon and his family.  They will try to link the ratings to Gordon in any
case, but its best if it can be directly documented.

The Rateadrug site is really helpful for anyone with a friend or family
member taking a prescription drug. You can review ratings for any drug that
has been rated (the site is new, so they need our help with populating the
data base), and you can learn a lot about reported side effects just from
taking the survey.

This is an easy way to help Gordon and his family. Thank you for your help!

Hugh and Lynn Macfarlane

PS - if you'd like to contact Gordan and Carol, they can be reached at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks!

P.P.S. Even if you don't know Gordan, rating drugs in this way may help to
open up the treatment paradigm for cancer.