On Oct 16, 2008, at 11:34 AM, Rick Archer wrote:

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Vaj
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 8:35 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Reading her lines

I'm right in front of the stage and there are two conveniently placed teleprompters.

No extemporaneous speaking today!

This is cool, Vaj. I love this “live on the scene” reporting to FFL. Maybe we should have a line of FFL t-shirts, baseball caps, windbreakers, etc.

Well the people there were so anxious for us all to accessorize with McCain-Palin stickers they were handing out everywhere. One guy with a shaved head had them applied all over his head. It certainly made me stick out as one of the few persons with no stickers, no t-shirt or no sign in hand. People seemed suspicious. What's that weird device he keeps poking at? Sarah, as I was directly in her line of sight, also had to wonder why I was the only one not going whacko whenever she uttered something. Anything. So she kept making direct eye contact. It was kind of a turn on!

Interestingly, today "Joe Plumber" became "Jane and Joe Plumber". She's so damn creative.