--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> gullible fool wrote:
> > Fortunately, we will have a strong number
> > two MAN with plenty of experience in foreign
> > affairs in office with Obama.
> >
> Your number two MAN voted against Gulf War I,
> which the U.S. won.>>

The US did not win the Gulf War, just like you didn't win WWII as your
propoganda teaches you. And the Boston Tea-Party was a false flag
operation because your founders wanted to kep their slaves. The British,
French, Canadians, and others won the Gulf war, whilst being shot at by
your poorly trained and incompetent military forces.

<< The number two MAN voted
> for Gulf War II, which turned out to be a
> quagmire. >>

So you are saying that the Bush/Cheney Iraq war is a complete disaster !
! !...wow, that's news from you Richard, and to think McCain supports
every aspect of it, and more -- McBush for president !

<<The number two MAN voted in favor
> of the 'Bridge to Nowhere'. Joe the Senator
> said that Obama was wrong, but Joe the Senator
> was wrong. So, they're both wrong - neither
> Joe nor Barack have ever fought in a war.>>>

And neither have your heros Bush or Cheney. In addition, they are total
cowards. Biden has a son in Iraq .

OffWorld