--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of shempmcgurk
> Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 11:51 AM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Best line of the campaign...
>

> ...sums up Barack Obama's candidacy quite nicely, I think:
>
> "I'll have no truck with the phony case ginned up to rationalize
voting
> for the most liberal and inexperienced presidential nominee in
living
> memory."
>
> From Charles Krauthammer at http://tinyurl.com/6gbc5r
>
> Sums up Lincoln's candidacy nicely too. He did OK.

But, Rick, Abraham Lincoln initiated the Civil War...and as any
school child can tell you, over 600,000 Americans died in the Civil
War.

Certainly, you are not advocating that war is good, are you?  'Cause
if you are, you're at odds with 90% of the Obama supporters on this
forum who have made it clear time and time and time again that war
under ANY circumstances is unacceptable; that killing under any
circumstances is unacceptable.

"Killing is a sin" -- Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.