Answer by MMY on mp3: "That has been the experience of hundreds of
people around the world,....(Q. Well is Unity attai....laughter), that
has been the
experience, the experience, even though it's not, it's not principally
right to a lot some fixed time for Cosmic Consciousness. Principally
it's not right, but, that has been the, the common experience around
the World."

P.S. Wasn't sure how to inject that short Q from the questioner, but
on second look it appears that was the reason the audience was
laughing, not the answer by MMY..........I wasn't sure why they were
laughing, I guess they thought it was amusing he moved on right away
to ask about Unity!