From: bhairitu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Good advice from Nader on Chomsky and Zinn's
endorsement of Obama
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 5:09 PM

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, Jonathan Chadwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .>
wrote:

> On Cspam right now a repeat of Thursday's third party
debate (paraphrase) : "Of course Chomsky and Zinn agree with me much
more than with Obama. They're making a tactical choice to vote
for the least bad alternative. Obama is the first Democrat to get
more money from giant corporations than his opponent. We need to keep
moral pressure on him to make sure the change he is talking about is
actually going to happen. So if you're in a state where the race is
not contested make a statement and vote for Nader/Gonzalez. "

This has always been my argument here to people who don't want to vote
for Obama and for a third party candidate instead. And that is you do
have to put pressure on him to make that "change" is actually going to
happen. Although not a pretty metaphor the words I used were "he's
our dog so keep so we must keep him on a tight leash." Of course the
corporate bigwigs will just laugh at you as they know they'll get
their way so you have to make things tough for them too, however you can.