> On Oct 27, 2008, at 5:46 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:
>
> > A real commercial for TM, doncha think?
>

> In a sad way, yes.
>
> We have the earlier day 'Junk Yard Dog" website (her "badge" she
> warily whines--LOL, who ever believed that!),

Just to straighten out Vaj's misrepresentations
here...

The phrase I've used is not "badge" (huh?) but
"badge of honor."

"Warily whine"...is Vaj trying to use a thesaurus
and can't quite figure out how, or what? What the
hell does "warily whine" mean?

LOL, whoever expected Vaj to admit anything I
say is true?

The *facts* are (and Vaj can believe them or not,
as he wishes) that Andrew Skolnick, noted anti-TMer
and a worse liar even than Barry, repeatedly got in
big trouble on alt.m.t for his blatant dishonesty
and just sheer viciousess.

(At the time Barry was one of his more annoying
opponents; it was hilarious to watch them lie
about each other and then catch each other at it.)

Lawson and I led the charge against Skolnick, but
many others did their part. He nearly went nuts
because he couldn't get away with anything.

Finally he decided to create this Web site out of
revenge, where he could say anything he wanted to
about TMers--primarily me but with sections
devoted to Lawson and others--and it would be
impossible for anybody to call him on his lies.

It was very much an admission of defeat on his
part. He couldn't make his case if he had to
stick to the truth, and he couldn't lie on alt.m.t
without getting caught.

That's why I consider the site a badge of honor.