> her use of syntax makes me grind my teeth...

That sums it up nicely!

George Will said on This Week on Sunday:

"95% of what governments DO is redistribute wealth."

Palin has zero shame. She is a political attack dog, with or without
the lipstick.  The worst form of content-free politician, relying on
sophist tricks to win at any cost.  Even in the face of overwhelming
evidence of hypocrisy.

After 8 years of listening to Bush's mangled speech I would consider
putting a gun in my mouth if I have at least 4 years of hearing Palin
talk.  (Death treat alert: This was a metaphor.  I am not actually
going to kill myself if she wins.  I reserve the right to throw up in
my mouth a little, however.)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11