> Turq will love this.

Turq will love this because, as he's told us countless times on this
forum, he regularly steals intellectual property in the form of
movies by downloading them.

Birds of a feather.

>  Your tax dollars at work putting people behind
> bars for taking videos of movies in a movie theater.

Good!

I hope they now throw away the keys!

Stealing is stealing.

>  Now are streets
> are much safer with him behind bars.  Uhuh.

So, only criminals that commit violent crime should be prosecuted?

Is that what you are saying?

I guess that all white-collar criminals, such as Enron's Jeff
Skilling, should be set free (of course, I believe Skilling to be
innocent anyway...but that's another story) because no violence was
committed by him?

> Movie Theater Pirate Sentenced to 21 Months
> By David Kravets EmailOctober 28, 2008 | 3:42:41
>
> A Maryland man was sentenced Tuesday to 21 months behind bars for
using
> a camcorder to pirate movies at a theater.
>
> Michael Dwayne Logan pleaded guilty in July to two felony counts
(.pdf)
> of filming 28 Weeks Later and Enchanted in a District of Columbia
> theater last year.
>
> Logan was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Richard Roberts of the
> District of Columbia under the Family Entertainment and Copyright
Act,