Rick Archer wrote:
> Right Shemp. And all American children will be
> forced to sprinkle DDT on their breakfast cereal.

So, when is the last time you heard of a Christian
having multiple wives? This sounds like to me that
Obama's father was a Muslim who believed in multiple
marriages. At any rate, it's obvious that Obama's
father was something of a dead-beat Dad, since Obama's
grandparents had to raise him.

According to Obama's sister, the entire family was
raised Muslim. Is Obama the only apostate in the
whole family? What's up with this? I wonder what the
rest of the family thinks about Rev. Wright.

"Obama Sr. had a total of four wives, always two
at a time, with whom he had the following children:
first and continuous wife Kezia: Abongo (Roy) Obama,
Auma Obama, Abo Obama, Bernard Obama. With third wife
(while married to Kezia) Ruth: Mark and David Obama.

With fourth unknown wife (again married to Kezia):
George Obama. Malik Obama, unidentified mother. Obama
Sr. second wife (while married to Kezia) was Ann
Dunham with whom he had Obama Jr.

"My father is my idol" - Barack Obama

Read more:

'Obama, Islam, the Truth (family)'