If he was toast she would butter him up.

----- Original Message -----
From: TurquoiseB
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 8:48 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM "grad school?"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Llundrub" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:
> -------My frend who is always wiser than myself is who raised the
question to me about your friend. I bet my friend can beat your friend
up. But she doesn't like getting into pissing matches.

Your friend could *definitely* beat my friend up.
Sweet guy, but a blissninny factor 'way over the top
of the scale.  He manages somehow to live his life
without working and without paying for much of anything,
including the courses he takes at Naropa, and has done
so successfully for decades now, so I cut him a lot of
slack just for his level of personal power.  But in a
down-and-dirty match with your female friend, he'd be
toast.  :-)

Unc