--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > The problem here is  that
> > > TM (like scientology) assumes that the stresses are located
> > > physically. Thats not the same with the samskara theory.
> Therefore
> > it
> > > assumes that you have to release them one by one, resulting in
an
> > > appropriate experience.
> >
> > My recollection is that more than one stress can be associated
with
> > more than one thought/feeling/etc.
>
> More than one with more than one? This could be one to one ;-) You
> mean one stress could be associated/release through many thoughts,
and
> by the very same thoughts, other different stresses could be
released
> as well? Makes a smoke screen ;-) Well, whatever, it doesn't change
> the essentials of it, that is quality of stress releases = quality
of
> thought experienced. Thats the equation, ther is no way around it.

But there's no way to analyze it, so attempting to say "quality =
quality" is silly. Not zero = not zero. Big whoop.

> >  You sort of will experience them on their way
> > > out. I don't know if this can be said of Samskaras, I think not.
> > >

> > MMY came up with the theory to explain "stress release" during
the
> > rest of TM. Some other enlightenment program may or may not
involve
> > stress release, eh?
>
> Sorry, it was you who defined stresses as Samskaras. All indian
> enlightenment programs are about ridding oneself from Samskaras. Or
do
> you mean there are stresses that are Samskaras and some that aren't?
> Which way, Lawson?

The mechanics of "stress release" involves rest leading to physical
repair with an associated mental activity. Some other enlightenment
program may not involve rest and therefore may not involve physical
repair with an associated mental activity.