--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB wrote:

> My question is, "Why do these people who talk
> for, channel, represent, or otherwise have
> aliens passing through them all write funny?"
>
> It's like they all seem to use the same silly
> alphabet that Lou uses when channeling the
> Pleiaidians:
>
> > ...he was asked “Who
> > will be the next U.S. President?”
> > He responded, “Lincoln
> > will once again occupy the White House.”
> >
> > He was then asked, “Who is Lincoln?”
> > The response was,
> > “Obama.”
>
> If these guys/gals/things from space are so
> friggin' smart as to be able to talk to us
> real-time from a place that is so far away
> it takes *light* 440 of our years to get
> there, howcum they never learned to use our
> alphabet?
>
> They know stuff about our politicians that
> even the National Enquirer doesn't, they know
> about Obama's past lives, and about psychic
> and healing powers that even *he* doesn't know
> about, and yet they can spell for shit.
>
> Is it possible that all of this "channeling"
> we're seeing is the result of space retards
> talking "through" their counterparts here on
> Earth? They seem to have similar commands of
> English.

It's a variation of the Charlie Chan phenomenon,
isn't it? This, from a New York Times review:

"Chan, whose huge intellect mysteriously did
not extend to an ability to master English
articles ("Joy in heart more desirable than
bullet")..."

http://tinyurl.com/6yfdjl

Deepak Chopra has remarked that people tend to
perceive his Indian accent as denoting wisdom,
even when his pronouncements may be quite mundane.
Perhaps Chan and the Pleiadians are putting us on,
grammatically, in order to reinforce their
foreignness. One cannot be a prophet in one's
own country, after all.