<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> > , off_world_beings
> <no_reply@>
> > > wrote:
> > >

> > > [snip]

> years.
> and
> > was
> > > fact
> > fact,
> fukin'
> > > aa

> > > OffWorld was also the first to come out with a blatantly racist
> put-
> > > down of Obama saying that they will start calling the official
> > > residence of the president the "Black House".>>
> >
> > Ha ha what a retard and racist you are Shemp. Only a racist could
> not
> > handle that joke. I'm British You're not. You are an ignorant fuck.
> > No-one in Britain cold possibly take it the way you did,. Wow, what
> an
> > ass you made of yourself here. We are toally used to that humor
> where I
> > come from. The blacks and whites joke around like that all the time
> you
> > dumb fucking American racist retard. (yes, you act like the racist
> > Americans that carried monkey dolls of Obama around. Admit it
> Shemp, you
> > are a total racist. Just admit it. )
> > Black guys totally thought this joke of mine was was funny when I
> said
> > it to them.

Off_World refers to African-Americans as "colored people">>

So?
So do they where I come from.

Stupid racist Americans like you can't use any language to talk to
blacks without worrying they are racists. You're stupid racist country
is over Shemp. Everyone has moved on except you. They call themselves
people or color or colored folks where I come from ,and people on TV
regularly use that term without any racism. Racism is dead where I come
from, but you cannot concieve of that freedom, and you are still spewing
hate after loosing to a colored person in the Preseidency of your
country.

> Which "Black guys"?
>
> You live in the White-est state in the union:

I have several black friends here and we joke around a lot. You have
none.
Vermont was the first state to go to Obama in the election, and I was
the first on FFL to outright support Obama. A fact that makes you so
angry.

The hatred that is rotting your heart is palpable in all your posts.

OffWorld