<snip>
> These two irrational women CAN'T HANDLE being laughed
> at. It drives them crazier than anything else that could
> possibly happen to them, and they become even MORE
> laughable than they were before as they sputter and
> pontificate and trot out their manufactured outrage.
> The more they sputter about being laughed at, the more
> people laugh at them. And that's the way things should
> be -- the closest thing to "Natural Law" I can imagine.

Dunno about anybody else, but I get a HUGE
kick out of the image of Barry getting off
on his fantasies of raunchydog and me
sputtering. He hasn't noticed that we ignore
him when he tries to make fun of us.

But if that doesn't tickle your funny bone,
check out the elaborate mess Barry makes of
his rant about Palin and Fey:

> Think about the recent election. For a while people were
> actually so shocked that McNumnuts chose Sarah Palin as
> his running mate that they were almost afraid to point
> out the obvious -- that she was an idiot in the true
> sense of the word, both ignorant and proud of it.

Actually, if Barry had been paying attention,
he'd know that Palin's deficiencies had been
noticed and discussed at great length--even
by some conservatives--immediately after she
was announced as McCain's choice for VP.

Our own Shemp observed, in a post of August
29, the day her selection was announced:

"I've seen more hatred --sputtering hatred --
expressed against Palin in the MSM in the past
6 hours since her nomination was announced
than in the last 6 months of Hillary's
running."

> Then along came Tina Fey. In one five-minute monologue
> she showed America what Sarah Palin was, by doing nothing
> more than *emulating her own behavior* and accentuating it
> to laughable levels. Bingo. Tina Fey, in a very real sense,
> pointed out the Empresses' lack of clothes (something that
> Sarah quickly tried to rectify using the RNC credit cards),
> and that she was an intellectual midget who was not even
> *remotely* qualified to be Vice-President, much less
> President. She was literally laughed out of contention.

Actually, of course, Fey never did a Palin
"five-minute monologue"; Barry appears to
have hallucinated that along with everything
else. All Fey's Palin impressions on SNL were
done with other people.

Fey's first Palin impression was her joint
appearance with Amy Poehler playing Hillary,
in which the two were giving a press
conference; this was on September 13, *after*
Palin's interview with ABC's Charles Gibson, in
which she didn't seem to know what the Bush
doctrine was and made a bunch of other gaffes,
including that being able to see Russia from
Alaska somehow gave her foreign policy
experience. Folks had been laughing about that
all week.

Barry seems to be thinking of the parody Fey
did two weeks later, on September 27, of
Palin's interview with Katie Couric, in which
a number of Palin's responses to Couric were
repeated almost verbatim by Fey. But Palin had
long since become a laughingstock for much of
America without Fey's help.

Have a look at the posts here (624 of 'em,
more than 40 a day) between the time she was
announced as McCain's pick and Tina Fey's first
SNL impression of Palin for a good reflection
of what most of the country was saying about
her.