i noticed these planets in the sky last week and took a picture of
one of them with my digital camera (i think venus). when i enlarged
the picture i discovered two things: a bright magenta spot visible
in the sw corner of the planet, and a sea green aura emanating from
the rest of the planet. could be just a digital artifact, but i
haven't seen colors like that whenever i have taken pictures of
planets before. thanks for these.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Photo: Venus, Jupiter, Moon Smile On Earth
>
> 2 Photos:
> http://www.universetoday.com/wp-
content/uploads/2008/12/_mg_12761.jpg