--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > wrote:

> In 1985, for the probably the first time ever, about 10 of us TM'rs
were in Moscow and Leningrad, as part of our art school trip from
Wnchester, England. It was probably the first time ever that TM'rs had
been in the Soviet Union. The old guy in charge of the Soviet Union died
a couple of days after we got there, and the next week, while we were
still there, Gorbachev came into power.
> True story.  Coinicidence? Probably not.
> OffWorld
>
> Off, what is the coincidence you're talking about? A bunch of TMer's
were in Moscow when the premier died. Are you assuming that you guys had
some influence on his death and the succession of Gorbachev (sic.)?>>

No, I only go by research published in peer-reviewed scientific journals
-- unlike you.

Oh but wait ! .... the published research actually suggests that  IF a
catalyst exists for change, then this is THE catalyst for the change.
Not that the change was not going to happen anyway, but if you splash a
few drops on boiling milk you know how the nature of the world reacts.

OffWorld