Duveyoung wrote:
>  Bhairitu wrote:
>

>> Actually the book referred to "Spiritual Vampires" but it was the
>>
> same idea.
>
> Bhairitu,
>
> Do you see a difference between "attention vampires" and "spiritual
> vampires?"
>
> Seems to me that attention is prior to spirit.
>
> A nuance only -- nothing practical here....move along folks.
>
> Edg
Well the concept that was in the "spiritual vampire" book was pretty
much the same as what Turq was describing.  Just somehow it was labeled
"spiritual" instead of "attention."  It was about how some people sap
your energy and most of the examples were much more on the physical than
spiritual level just like the "attention vampire."