Nablusoss1008, I disagree with your point of view, here.  In my
opinion, Paul is a fine man whose research and writing has been of
inestimable value in understanding both Maharishi and Guru Dev.  His
criticism of Maharishi is neither mean-spirited nor without
foundation.  Furthermore, regardless of any critiques he may have
leveled against Maharishi, it's my understanding that he maintains
both respect and admiration for him and his mission.

**