Offworld, I don't have a problem with what Maharishi said about
selection of mantras, I merely put the recording up because I thought
it would interest FFL'ers and because it also illustrated the link
between TM and religion, which for me is not a problem. That was the
issue, that the TM movement is still trying to convince itself of the
lack of such a connection. For me that is a bit like saying that water
is not wet.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...>