--- On Sun, 12/14/08, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:
From: Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Letters from an Enlightened Man 2
To: fairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2008, 5:03 PM

(huge snip)

One of the best ones yet! It is interesting to note that when RWC was in
Fairfield, Bevan asked Maharishi what to do and Maharishi told him to ignore
Robin. Bevan, as we know, did no such thing. Later Bevan expressed regret that
he did not follow Maharishi's wishes because of the chaos it created in the
community (I know this because of a friendship with someone who worked closely
with Bevan and still does). I find it mind boggling that Bevan would not follow
MMY's wishes in this situation and followed the dictates of a concept he had
regarding the "purity of the teaching." Apparently the same thing happened
earlier in Canada with other players.

I find what Robin is talking about here is quite an insightful, accurate
critique of the manifest limitations of personal contact with impersonal being.

I would love to hear personal accounts of people who lived with RWC at
Sunnyside. Interesting time in the TMO. Lots of drama!