That is my experience too. The students who learn TM today, has mush
stronger experiences than people who learned yesterday. -they also
understand the principles behind TM much easier. I do not agree with
the high course fee, of course, as I teach as an Independent TM-
Teacher.
Ingegerd

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>