Peter, again, "bullseye"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...>
wrote:

> [...]
Jan
> > To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> > Date: Thursday, December 25, 2008, 9:49 AM
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> > >

> > > --- On Wed, 12/24/08, Sal Sunshine

> > goes to court in Jan
> > this out
> > written
> > incomprehensible in
> > attacked and
> > then
> > him,
> > member
> > getting

> > tough  to
> > point,
> > them get
> > again, maybe

> > > Sal, I'm the same way. Perhaps its a way to vent
> > all the years of frustration because of
> > having to surpress wise ass retorts to mood-making Capital
> > staff and administration. "So,
> > it would be good to...yes..yes.. like this, like this. Its
> > a great joy!"
> > >

> > Can you imagine if this goes to trial and gets national
> > press!  What a movie it would make.
> > Thing is, it could have been much much worse, Sem could
> > have gone after Wysong before
> > leaving for campus with his knives.  The whole thing was a
> > tragedy that illustrates what
> > happens when honesty about mental illness - and yes,
> > compassion for those struggling
> > with it - is stuffed way way under the table by an entire
> > organization.  Those running a
> > school for young adults have no excuse for being ignorant
> > about these disorders, they
> > usually hit at that age anyway.  I hope Butler's family
> > get all they are asking for.
>
> At any other college or university security would have been called
after the first assault, then the local police would have been called
because a crime had been committed. The police would have recognize
right away the Sem was psychotic and he would have been brought to a
psychiatric facility. This was MUM's very own policy and they didn't
follow it. Why? Good question. I think we all know the answer, but
can you imagine telling a jury that the reason you didn't follow your
own safety procedures was because you didn't want to bring bad
publicity to the university? Happens all the time with organizations,
but it usually involves sex or money. Only MUM would be embarrassed
about a student becoming psychotic. What about perfect mental health
through the TM and TM Siddhi program? What about the ME?