If there had not been certain golden rules, there would not have been any
upsurges of creation at all. Nothing is without a rule, even the biggest
free-made decisions follow certain rules. It is only the question, whether you
are able to recognize the same or not, and whether it is necessary to be aware
of them or not in order to be capable of making a free decision. If the
authentic man lives in awareness and his heart, then he will live in the
greatest embeddedness of golden rules. There is nothing but "law and order" in
nature, but for sure grounded in a vast bed of freedom.

Osho I already "liked" in the seventies, because he was the strongest pseudo-
spiritual gabbler I have ever met in the scene. A real fountain of factoids.

But thanks for the nice picture.

Hagen