http://www.ucsusa.org/global_warming/science_and_impacts/science/ipcc-background\
> er.html
>
> http://snipurl.com/7r69y
>

> NOW here's the -*fully searchable*- 2007 IPCC report where it covers
> the massive basis for the conclusions it makes. You'll note that the
> conclusion that climate change/global warming and man's role in
> bringing it about is factual based on a huge pool of multiple
> peer-reviewed scientific studies:
>
> http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/assessment-report/ar4/syr/ar4_syr.pdf
>

> Here's their most recent [also -*fully searchable*-] 214 page 2008
> report titled Climate Change and Water:
>
> http://www.ipcc.ch/pdf/technical-papers/climate-change-water-en.pdf

I think you are confusing the date of the reports and the date of the
evidence before them. There is obviously a lag of several years. Data
for the period from 2000 - 2008 was not available for the 4th IPCC
assessment (completed early 2007).

Not many people who follow the debate deny the the lack of warming in
the years of this century. You seem to be doing that though?

Here is some very up to date  planetary temperature data as seen by
satellite:

http://tinyurl.com/8uelmy

Is that the planet you live on?