--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...>
wrote:

> On Dec 31, 2008, at 2:01 PM, off_world_beings wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear Nelson,
> >>
> >> You poor thing!
> >>
> >> Where can I send you the $2,500.00?  Please also let me send you a
> >> one-way ticket to Burlington, Vermont so that you can stay with me
> >> until you're back up on your feet.
> >>
> >> Tom Barlow
> >> Burlington, Vermont
> >>
> >> P.S.  If you're from Nigeria, I assume you are a colored person?
> >> Great!  I just love the colored's!  Of course, I haven't actually
> > MET one since I've lived in Vermont as we don't have any here.  But I
> > can assure you that you will be welcomed with opened arms. >
> >

> > Hi Rick, I'd like Shemp removed from FFL for putting my name up in
> > this disgusting manner.
> >
> > This is a very disgusting offence Shemp has committed, giving my name
> > and location to someone asking for money.
> >
> > Offering someone my money by posing as me and then giving my location
> > to them deliberately, and offering that that person can stay with me
> > for free is not acceptable.
> >
> > Tom Barlow
> > Vermont.
>

> Off, Rick, I say off!  Now!  And for the next 16 lifetimes!  Otherwise
> I'm going to sue the entire planet for defamation.  And believe me,
> you don't want that.  I got friends in high places--literally.
>
> TB

  My apologies for letting all this get started-
  Quite a project to sort it all out with my whole list on my case and
Yahoo asking about the changed password etc.
   Making a note not to be on the computer when it requires thinking.
   Pretty hard to be somewhat anonymous but, so what.
     Hoping your new year is not too eventful,    best,  N.