This strikes me as interesting. Maharishi University's Sustainable
Living Department is hosting an expert who represents a tradition
other than the vedic tradition. He follows the Anthroposophical
teachings of Rudolf Steiner.

Typically, M.U.M. doesn't entertain experts from fields that compete
with anything Maharishi promoted or taught, and Maharishi founded his
own honey making operation.

Bees and bee keeping are big topics in biodynamic farming, which this
guest speaker practices. It's nice to see the University accepting
teachings other than its own.

Here's the announcement from Alumni Association Director Jennine Fellmer:

"Dear Alumni and University Friends,

"The Sustainable Living Dept is happy and proud to host Mr. Gunther
Hauk, top expert on organic natural biodynamic beekeeping, on our
M.U.M. campus.

"Mr. Hauk will teach a 3-day workshop to our SL students during block
5 and has graciously agreed to present his work and knowledge of
organic natural biodynamic beekeeping to our M.U.M. and Fairfield
community. Don't miss this opportunity!

"The presentation will be held this Tuesday, January 6th, 8:00 p.m. at
our new Argiro Student Center in Dalby Hall. Admission is free.

"Email this info and invitation to your friends! For more info:
www.spikenardfarm.org

"Best wishes for an enlightening and sustainable new year,
"Bee well,
"Alex Kachan, Sustainable Agriculture and Composting Coordinator
akac...@mum.edu"