Curtis wrote:
> The fact that you think he landed that plane
> explains a lot about your Bush loyalty despite
> the mountains of evidence that he has been on
> of our worst presidents ever.

Well, I'm convinced that George W. Bush knows how
to land a plane and with a little practice he
could probably land one on an aircraft carrier.
It has nothing to do about 'Bush loyalty'.

There's no 'mountain of evidence' that Bush has
been one of our worst presidents ever - that's
just your opinion. Over 50% of voters chose Bush
AFTER the Iraq invasion - 47% of voters voted
in favor of McCain in the last election. That is,
unless you think the majority of U.S. voters are
stupid.

If there was a 'mountain of evidence', I guess the
voters would have seen it. If Obama had seen it,
then he probably wouldn't have asked Clinton to be
SoS or Gates to remain as SoD. That is, unless
you think Obama is stupid.

There's not much to make me think that Clinton,
Gates, or Obama don't support the war against the
terrorists. But it remains to be seen if the 'surge'
in Afghanistan will win the war.

So, where is the mountain of evidence, Curtis?