FW

Pundit. Sharma will be teaching the Sri Suktam this Wednesday and
Thursday
evenings at 8:00 pm at 2140 227th Street. If you are learning the Sri
Suktam for the first time, we recommend you plan to come for both
evenings. If you already know it, you may find it helpful to attend
one evening to brush up on your pronunciation. Pt. Sharma will check
our pronunciation before the weekend recitations begin.

> Wed, Jan 7,   8:00 pm – Group learning of Sri Suktam with Pt.
Sharma
> at  227th Street
>

> Thurs, Jan 8, 8:00 pm – Group learning of Sri Suktam with Pt.
Sharma
> at  227th Street
>

> Friday, Jan 9, 2 pm – Create colored mandala and set up - Morning
> Star Studio
>

> Friday, Jan 9,  7:00 pm - 9:30 pm  Invocation with MahaLakshmi
Puja -