Although in this world of extremes there's literally millions of folks
who are far more sold out to expressing
negativity-that-calls-for-an-immediate-criminal-acting-out-of-rage
than her, Ann Coulter's access to millions of minds via national media
raises the question:

"Is Ann's influence merely superficially exciting negativity patterns
in the minds of resonant listeners and, as such, jiggy-with-Ann-ness
but another way for the masses to be mentally entertained such as when
viewing, say, a slasher movie, or is she, more profoundly harming our
culture by building/changing/harming minds by inculcating her brand of
hate into those who (at present) merely have a slight tendency towards
such negativity?"

If I ask: "Really now, Edg, if Ann had never had access, and if
FuxNoise had never found someone like her to plug into their
programming, would America be measurably better off today?, then I
have to admit, I would be very surprised if any measurement possible
by today's analysis tools could "pick up on" even a slight influence
by Ann.

If that's so, why am I so vulnerable to her? Why do I give her so much
immediate attention and space in my holy mind?  Why can she trigger my
anger processes into full alert so effortlessly when her true potency
is no more harmful (per person) to society -- measurably -- than, say,
a barking dog's harm when it excites negativity at 3 in the morning?

To be silly, how many "barking dog's worth of stress" would it take to
equal an Ann Coulter five-minute, KKK tirade on Fox?

Am I really that intuitive that I KNOW she's harmful, or is she just
an easy target, and, gadzooks, it is I -- not her -- who is really the
holder-of-hate for the manifestation of which she's being set-up to
take the fall when actually almost any reason will "do me" if I want
to get myself high by hating?

If we look at the concept of Maharishi's (hypocritical) stance that we
should not rail on the heads of leaders, because "they're just
innocent expressions of the group consciousness of society," then
Ann's presence merely shamefully proves our society's level of angst,
and if not her, then someone or somemany will have gravitated to her
position and have done whatever she didn't do; so Ann's really and
actually only filling a slot and not deeply harming culture with any
potency, but rather self-harming is an emergent property of our
society's dissonance.

(Hypocritical: "George Bush is Satan." or "England is a bad country."
-- if that's not railing on "innocents," I'd like to know what is.)

I've had my own personal enemies who have coldly and cruelly trampled
my "best laid schemes" and -- seemingly only -- been the "causative
agents" in my "gang aft agley" experiences.  It would be easy to
justify virtually any manner of pay-back upon many of them -- except
for that nasty fact of life: I am a free mind who involved myself with
them, let them get under my radar, gave them access to me, and denied
any and all intuitions about them, until, finally, they squished me
into a writhing goo under their feet like a wad of gum on a hot
sidewalk.

How does one OWN one's participation in all the world's negativity?
We thought we could escape causality by transcending the problems that
we were a part of, right?  That was the theory, right?

But while the TFB is still telling the TBs that today's front-burner
problems are merely

"that final roiling of Helium just before it enters perfect coherence
when it's near absolute zero, and to expect that the Maharishi Effect
will suddenly phase transition our society into peace any moment now
that Maharishi's spiritual powers have increased a thousandfold now
that he and Guru Dev are tag-teaming the earth with sacred intent,"

meanwhile, every ex-TB knows that the world is in a far worse place
than it was before TFB came out with its World Plan.  (TFB = the
fucking business.)

But is it?  Is the world in a far worse place?  Well, do we ask Ann
for the answer to that question?  Willytex perhaps? Or do we ask
Chopra or the Dali Lama?  That "we choose" those whom we listen to
seems more powerful than whom is selected as "our expert answerer."

Harder to hate Ann, eh?

But, yeah, hating Ann is delicious pain -- sorta like that burn you
get from Big Red gum -- hate it but ya keep chewing.

Here's my bottom line:  Ann is put out there to draw our hate -- a
massive tar baby put there to divert us -- an ever so-easy-to-hate
person to target lest our hate go to those who have really harmed
society like those who made actual billions as their reward for
selling Fanny and Freddy -- get that? -- actual billions made by ONE
SINGLE SALESPERSON -- that's a truth.  Salespersons got billions for
one year's worth of selling shit -- pure shit - to the smartest
investors what am.

Or, like those who are at the top of the food chain in any of many
industries that maraud the masses by actually bribing our politicians
to pay tax dollar to those who would build more:

-- nukes,

-- bridges to nowhere,

-- pipelines into nature preserves

-- coal ash ponds

-- 12 miles per gallon cars

-- a bigger navy to fight terrorists in the middle of deserts and
landlocked countries

-- and on and on the list goes.

Those are the TRUE COULTERS of our world, and Obama has about two
weeks after Jan 20th to grab at least one of those true villians and
take all the money back, rip their kids out of private schools, sell
their yacht and Ferrari, and put them in prison cells with rapists.

Two weeks is all I'm giving Obama to nail at least one hide to a door.

Where did the money go?  It went somewhere, and it was a criminal act.
 Find the crook, and you've got the money to give back to the people's
IRAs.

Never happen, right?

Shit.

Edg