Dairy farmers in New Jersey and Pennsylvania face a new tax owing to
the noxious gasses from the rear ends of their cows.

As we all know, we are all going to hell in a handcart owing to our
emissions of *toxic* CO2. However, farts being high in methane, and
methane being a significantly more powerful greenhouse gas than CO2,
the powers-that-be in our brave new world are proposing a tax on dairy
farmers:

"The rear end of a cow could become the next source of financial
hardship for farmers. ... The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
raised the concept in a recent report on possible greenhouse gas
regulations under the Clean Air Act. Those regulations also could be
extended to small businesses, schools, hospitals and churches."

http://tinyurl.com/8632bz

"Churches"? Are the domes safe?