--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "I am the eternal"

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2X2TB3S4O5I60?ie=UTF8&ref_=cm_cr_rdp_perm

> This is very funny and too well written.  I'm sure it's the fake
> of a very literate person who is a detractor of The Secret, of
> which there are at least 4 billion.

It is. Click on the author's name on the
Amazon link and you'll see a few of his
other "reviews." This is just his schtick,
and he's good at it.

> Let it be.  As stated in The Secret DVD, if all the wealth
> in the world were scrambled such that everyone had the same amount
> of wealth, very quickly things would be back as they were, hence
> the reason so many people make light of the Law of Attraction and
> The Secret.  Live in the mud, think in the mud, continue to live
> in the mud.
>
> Myself, I carry Secret DVDs, Secret hardcopy books and Secret Daily
> Teaching in my trunk. If you haven't read The Secret or seen the
> DVD, "here, have one".

A cool thing to do. I do that with certain
films or books that I think people might
find a resonance with. None of them at this
point could be considered "spiritual" except
by myself. Examples might be the film "Don
Juan de Marco" and the book "Lamb: The Gospel
According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal,"
by Christopher Moore.

> Three things have made a big difference in my life (besides my
> wife). They are TM/TM Sidhis, yagnas and The Secret. My yagna
> group offered me as a gift a Unity yagna a few years ago. That's
> when these interesting experiences started. When I learned of
> The Secret my life changed even more dramatically. My life is
> one of pure magic in part for The Secret.

Cool. Whatever floats your boat. Really.

As you can probably tell, I don't have the
faith in TM/TM Siddhis, yagyas, or "The
Secret" that you have. But if you found
them valuable and continue to, I have no
problem with that.

I may think it's possible that the reason
that these things worked for you lies more
in your belief that they would than in the
practices themselves. But I could be wrong
about this.

As I've said many times here (and as people
keep ignoring, no matter how many times I
say it), I really don't know shit, in the
sense of knowing "truth." Let alone "Truth."
I don't even *believe* in "Truth."

So when I write shit here, it is NOT to some-
how claim that I "know the truth" about any-
thing. I don't. I'm merely writing as an
exercise in playing with words and playing
with concepts and ideas with the idea that
maybe writing about them will help me get
more of a handle on them. Sometimes it works,
sometimes it doesn't. But at *no point* do
I consider the "handle" I get on these things
while working them out in my writing to be
"truth," or "Truth."

They're just temporary answers, to be discarded
at some point along the Way when I find other
temporary answers that I like more.

I mean, look at what I came up with yesterday
as an example of an "axiom," when Edg asked for
some: "Don't eat the yellow snow."

That's as much of a "Secret" as I'm willing to
pass along to others as advice.

:-)