Bhairitu wrote:
> Here in the US the latest debate between liberals
> is whether Congress should go after the crimes of
> the Bush administration or not...

What would they be charged with - keeping the country
safe for nearly eight years?

So much for wanting to 'reaching out' across the aisle
and work in a non-partisan way. What happened to 'change
we can believe in'? You're sounding like 'poltics as
usual'.

> ...Like Chomsky once said 80% of the US population
> is stupid.

51% of American voters voted for Obama - so, I guess
81% of them were stupid. You're not even making any
sense, as usual, just blathering. Maybe you think you're
one of the 'elite' non-voters.