Title: David Lynch interview

------ Forwarded Message
From: Chris Attwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:27:49 -0700
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: David Lynch interview

I thought you would want to know that Healthy Wealthy nWise is interviewing David Lynch as part of our ongoing Passions of Real Life Legends series on Tuesday, July 5 from 7 – 8:15 PM Central time.  If he is back from Europe, Dr. John Hagelin will conduct this interview.

I’ve attached an email you can use or modify to send out to people you know.  This will be an incredible interview and we’d love to have as many people on the call as possible.

Please let me know you received this and if you’ll be able to send something out.

With thanks and appreciation,

Chris

Chris Attwood
www.healthywealthynwise.com <http://www.healthywealthynwise.com>

"When people come together with the intention of giving maximum, each receives maximum."

"When you are inspired by some great purpose,
some extraordinary project,
all your thoughts break their bonds.
Your mind transcends limitations,
your consciousness expands in every direction,
and you find yourself in a new, great and wonderful world.
Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive,
and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far
than you ever dreamed yourself to be."

-- attributed to Maharishi Patanjali

Dear <FirstName> -

On Tuesday, July 5, at 7:00 PM Central time, Healthy Wealthy nWise magazine will interview David Lynch for their cover story, and we can all listen in.  The interview is part of the magazine's Passions of Real Life legends series conducted in front of a live teleaudience by teleconference and webcast.  It should be quite amazing.

Dr. John Hagelin will co-host and conduct the interview if he is back from Europe.

To listen in as part of the live teleaudience, all you need to do is register for the call by going to:

http://www.healthywealthynwise.com/interview.asp

You'll then receive an email with the call information, as well as instructions to participate via the web on your computer.

David Lynch has gained renown as a writer/director who marches to a different drummer.  Garnering Academy Award nominations and Golden Globe awards, his movies and television shows have never been mainstream, although many have gained critical acclaim.

Lynch is most famous for directing movies like Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive, and The Elephant Man, as well as the cultural phenomenon, Twin Peaks.

According to Jason Ankeny of the All Movie Guide:

"David Lynch is the renaissance man of modern American filmmaking.  He is an acclaimed and widely recognized writer/director as well as television producer, photographer, cartoonist, composer, and graphic artist. He walks the tightrope between the mainstream and the avant-garde with remarkable balance and skill.

More than any other arthouse filmmaker of his era, he has enjoyed considerable mass acceptance and has helped to redefine commercial tastes, honing a surrealistic aesthetic so visionary and deeply personal that the phrase "Lynchian" was coined simply to describe it."

During this interview David will be asked to explore what it takes to live a passionate, fulfilled life.  When you listen in, you'll hear him talk about:

* How following your heart and your gut is sometimes the only path to success
* What it takes to be successful when you're unconventional
* His secret for staying calm in the midst of controversy
* How to deal with the critics
* How to stay focused and true to yourself

To register now for this fr*ee call, go to:

http://www.healthywealthynwise.com/interview.asp

Be sure to check out some of the articles in the magazine while you're there.  I'm sure you'll love going to "Archives" and reading the cover interviews with Dr. John Hagelin and with Neale Donald Walsch, author of "Conversations with God," not to mention the June interview with Stepehn Simon of Spiritual Cinema Circle.

Of course you'll want to come back again in September to read David's interview when it appears on the cover of the magazine.

The live interview with David Lynch on July 5 will also be available as a webcast, which means you can listen in without even having to pay any long distance charges. Again, you can be part of the live teleaudience for this interview at no cost to you.  Just register for the call by going to:

http://www.healthywealthynwise.com/interview.asp

This will be an amazing interview.  I know you won't want to miss it!

P.S. we understand that while Healthy Wealthy n’Wise has 1,000 phone lines available for the teleaudience on July 5, they expect all lines to be full.  So be sure and register for the interview today, and then call in 5 to 10 minutes before the start time to be sure you are able to participate.  Register now at:

http://www.healthywealthynwise.com/interview.asp