--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Also the email contact on the webpage sucks;
> use this copied from the source:
> r e t r e a t <AT> v i s h w a n a n d a <DOT> u s
>
> Remove the spaces between the letters
> > For further information on any of these events please call
> > 877.SWAMIJI

Some Bio: http://www.vishwananda.org/swami.html
Shri Swami Vishwananda was born in 1978 in a Hindu family, on the
Island of Mauritius. At that time, he was given the name 'Visham'.
>From an early age he showed a keen interest in Spirituality.

At the age of 15, He went into/experienced the state of Samadhi
(meaning: experiencing intense union and direct communion with God).
>From that day forth he has dedicated himself to the spiritual
upliftment and transformation of mankind by guiding people to focus on
love and forgiveness, through Patience and Unity to reveal and
experience our Divine Reality.

Shri Swami Vishwananda started off his mission by erecting a temple in
Rose-Hill which is his place of birth - with this followed a calendar
of spiritual activities to be accomplished: Volunteers heartily
co-ordinated projects at both the Spiritual Level and Community
Service level which included Human Moral Value Classes for children
and adults, Study Circles, devotional singing, support and visits to
orphanages and homes for the aged, blood donations and the
organisation of multi-faith programmes. In 2002 Swami Vishwananda also
constructed a 'Shirdi Sai Baba Temple' in Quatre-Bornes, Mauritius,
where daily spiritual activities are carried out all year round. These
activities amongst other programs are personally led by Swami whenever
he is in residence.

Shri Swami Vishwananda embraces all religious paths, all cultures and
all races. He has a deep affinity with Jesus Christ, Shri Shirdi Sai
Baba* and Mahavatar Kriya Babaji*. He says, "There have been many
misquotations and misunderstandings of what Jesus actually said. His
true message is a message of love and acceptance, not of criticizing
and condemning others."

Swami Vishwananda, his name signifies "The Bliss of the Universe": is
here to uplift, inspire, and help people realise the 'Divine Light'
that resides within themselves. He says: "you have to look within
yourself, and not outside, for God is within each one of us as Love."
Sri Swami Vishwananda is therefore here to bring the message of Love
to everyone and will travel "wherever God sends him".

Swami Vishwananda is not looking for disciples, He says, "I do not
want people to depend on me, depend on the God/Guru within you. It is
a great miracle that God, the Divine Self, is within you. The Divine
Spark is within all equally, but only those who realise this are
awakened. When realisation comes, the veil of illusion drops. God is
always here, like the sun shining through a window. It is we who
choose to draw the curtains. God has given me the blessing that I can
uplift people spiritually and bring them to God realisation, which is
to realise God within. God does not have a form, but He or She is
within each one of us as Love.

Today Swami is providing help to people in various parts of the world
such as Mauritius, South Africa, Kenya, France, Italy, Switzerland,
Germany, England and Wales.