Thanks - I enjoyed that. Brilliant.

And yet...

How do you get to this?

"It's tough being the good guys....It gets wearing, having to be
the bigger person all the time."

Can I become "a good guy"? What's the secret? The technique?

Do you ever entertain any self-doubt? That perhaps you are NOT the
"good guy"? Or have you found a way to overcome that?

Perhaps I misunderstand you (Dang! There's that irritating self-doubt
again!). OK, I know, it was "just for fun".