> > > Since the question of "Where are they now?" and the film
> > > industry has been raised, does anyone know for sure if
> > > the Bill Borden who produced such films as "La Bamba"
> > > and "Desperado" and "End Of Days" and most recently,
> > > "Gong Fu" is the same Bill Borden who used to work at
> > > KSCI in L.A.?  I've always assumed it was, but never
> > > knew for sure.
> >

> http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2758/StephenCho_Pimen_4247235_400
> .jpg
> >
> > You tell us.
>
> It's 25+ years later, but sure looks like it to me.
> Good for him.  A lot of folks parlayed their work
> at that TV station into careers in the movie and
> TV industry.  Thanks for finding the photo.
>
> Unc

I always thought Bob Doane would end up a network anchor. Oh well.

Which reminds me. Someone was asking about the Guru Dev film. Jim
Nelson, who did the tape duplicating work at national (and worked at
ksci ?) made a copy of the GD film for a friend of mine in mid 70s. If
you can find Jim, you may have access to a high quality version of the
film.