On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 9:36 PM, shempmcgurk <shempmcg...@netscape.net>wrote:

> "Chill the fuck out"?
>
> I say the opposite: L. Shaddai has shown too much restraint.  He
> should be even MORE angry than he is.
>
> To call someone a "racist" is one of the lowest things you can do in
> this day and age...and he has every right to be angry.
>
> Indeed, the act of posting another person's private or public
> information on the web is about 10% as outrageous as the act of
> calling another person a racist without there being any justification
> for it, which I believe to be the case here (at least as far as the
> impugned words that everyone seems to be up in arms about).

Thank you Shemp.  Of course no one bothered to read my response to Edward as
to whether or not I had meant what I said with the word "spawn".

Actually, posting the public information on a public website to help them
fill out their next application for credit was the gentlest thing I could do
considering the options I have available to me.  Don't worry.  T'ain't
illegal.  But it does show how I feel about the snap decisions both made to
call me nasty names and their continued repeating this business about racism
with me as the object lesson.  If they want to perpetuate nasty, well, as
you rip so shall ye sew.