<curtisdeltabl...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> And is everyone here going to buy the
> book?  I doubt it. There are just not enough people
> to support a published book.  She could go the self
> published route, but again so much work just to get
> a lot of hate mail.

She probably could make a few pennies if she had it
published by one of those print-on-demand outfits
like iUniverse, or even sell a PDF download. The
financial investment would be minimal, and it
wouldn't be hard to publicize on the Web; there are
the various pro- and anti-TM forums and all the
anticult forums, many of whose members would find it
of interest, plus there would be word of mouth from
them to others. She'd get mail praising her for her
bravery as well as hate mail.

The only major work involved would be writing it and
getting the files properly formatted.