Just to clarify for the overly serious, I am NOT
suggesting that Shaas/amritasyaputra is a shill
for the Shrivastava/Varma clan. I just woke up
in a silly mood and felt like speculating on how
funny it would be if we really had one here.

Similarly, I am NOT suggesting that enlightened_
dawn11 is in any way related to the illustrious
saint from the Himalayas known as Sri Enlightened
Schmitened Bo-Bightened Banana Fanna Fo-Fightened
Fee Fi Mo-Mightened Enlightenedananda. Again, I
was just being silly. Mea culpa.

And finally, and to forestall charges of practicing
medicine without a license, I was NOT suggesting
that attaching rubies to one's testicles as piercings
was a cure for impotence. No such extreme measures
are necessary; that was just me being silly again.
Everyone knows that rubies work just as well to cure
impotence if worn on a cock ring.