<geezerfreak@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>

> > <no_reply@>

> > > Another week, another post and another example of Judy's
> > > obsession with Barry.
> >
> > Barry has temporarily switched his obsession from
> > me to ED, so I figure the least I can do is help
> > her out when he attacks her.
> >
> > But you don't mean to tell me, do you, that you
> > missed my post yesterday pointing out that almost
> > everything Barry said in his post about the pope
> > regarding the pope and gay priests was false?
> >
> > I was sure that would provoke a scream of anguish
> > from you, but there wasn't a peep. What a
> > disappointment!
> >
> I have a life Judy. I don't hang around here every
> day until I post out. So no, I didn't see the post
> you refer to.

Geez, I understand how difficult it is for you to
see your good buddy repeatedly exposed as a liar
and a phony. It's only natural you'd want to protect
him and strike back at his critics. You've invested
too much in the relationship to do otherwise; you'd
have to admit to yourself that you fell for his act.

But, you know, if anybody could get him to change
his behavior and start living in reality with the
rest of us, it would be you. There's a valuable
human being in there under all the solipsistic
self-protective garbage. Why don't you give it a
shot, see if you can convince him it's safe to come
out?

You'd be doing us all a favor, yourself included,
and him most of all.