--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, ruthsimplicity <no_reply@>
> wrote:

> people here

> could get
> > > >
> > > I doubt any non-TMO university would hire him at this point.
> > >

> > RIght...
> >
> > And how many world famous theories is your name associated with
> >

> > Lawson
>
> And how many is John Hagelin? Name just one. Or do you believe him
> when he says he's finished Einstiens work. He couldn't get a job
> sweeping floors at CERN with delusions like that.

Google FLipped SU(5)...

Hagelin launched its revision and invited the others in, not the other
way around. That's how he tells the story, and to assume otherwise
is to assume that 2 world-famous guys came up with  the revision,
then tracked down the head of the PHysics Dept at Maharishi
International University and invited him to work with THEM because
he was so prestigious.

So.... IF Flipped SU(5) ever gets verified, then yeah, excessive
rhetoric PR aside, he IS the guy who "finished Einstein's work,"
though I DO cringe when I hear that phrase, myself.

L.