I noticed that guidestar.org had the 06 tax filing for Maharishi
global development fund, which the latest available.  MGDF is one of
innumerable tmo orgs in the US, but appears to be the most significant
financially.  It's interesting to me primarily because of how much
money it's been transferring to offshore accts the past decade via
"grants".  In 06 it transferred about $38 million offshore, continuing
the trend.

I also noticed though that it gave almost $12 million to Maharishi
Vedic Education Development Corp, located on MUM campus, whose purpose
is to teach TM according to the filing.  I was curious about this org.
so I looked up its filing.  Actually this seems to be a pretty big
org, taking in over $23 million in grants and revenues in that same
year it got the big grant from MGDF.  It's difficult to know exactly
how it spent that money, but it does itemize:  over $9 million in
salaries and wages though not listed by individual, $3m for
"occupancy" which I guess means rent but that seems extraordinarily
high for such an org., $2.3m in PR, $900,000 for conferences, $600,000
for travel, $360,000 for bookkeeping, $415,000 for telephone, and
various other stuff.  IT also gives some grants to other tmo orgs.

I thought the $9 million in salaries/wages might include wages to
laborers for building the world peace centers, but the balance sheet
doesn't list anything like that, so it's not going into hard assets
like real estate.

Bevan is president, feldman treasurer, though norin isquith appears to
do the books.

Would love to know who's getting the big salary dollars.