> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert Gimbel
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > It is widely known that most Arabs believe, that 9/11 was fixed to
> give an excuse for invasion.
>
> HELL, most NYC residents believe that Bush arranged for 9/11 to
> happen.

Documentation?

There was a poll just before the 2004 Republican
Convention in which half (not most) of NYC residents
said they thought some U.S. leaders knew about the
attacks in advance and failed to take measures to
stop them, NOT that Bush arranged for 9/11 to happen.
(Actually they weren't asked whether the latter was
the case, but I strongly suspect at least some of
those who said there was advance knowledge would have
made a distinction between that and Bush *arranging*
for 9/11--unless you want to define "arranging" as
failing to act to prevent the attacks.)

Has there been a more recent poll in which New
Yorkers were asked specifically about Bush
arranging for 9/11?