<curtisdeltabl...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@>
> wrote:
> >
> > That's right Curtis! Don't be "buying into Barry's bilious
> > propaganda"!
>
> Since I actually started this angle of re-examination of yoga
> terms I believe it must have been Barry who was buying into MY
> bilious propaganda! I want credit for my contributions to the
> cause of deluding the ignorant and diverting them from yoga
> induced freedom!

Yeah!

Curtis da man. Curtis da bilious propagandameister.
I da humble servant.

But Curtis, have you figured out a way to *make money*
yet from all of this bilious propaganda we been spoutin'?

Maharishi did, after all.

He managed to get millions of people feeling so bad
about themselves that they were willing to pay him
billions of dollars to "fix" them and lead them to
the promised bliss of enlightenmentitude.

I think that if we're going to spend all this time
deluding the ignorant and diverting them from freedom,
we need a *product* -- something to delude them *with*
so that they'll pay us for it.

How 'bout Transcendental Just Be Your Bad Self (TM)?

We could develop a puja ("For your initiation, bring
some baby back ribs, fries and a pint of Maker's Mark")
and teach people to effortlessly think the mantra we
give them ("I bad. I bad. I bad.") so that they, too,
can realize the joy of living without feeling OK about
they bad selves, and that they have to *change* those
bad selves to to live up to the unrealistic and highly
questionable goals of yoga-lite.

Later on we could sponsor residence courses featuring
big rap stars as honored guests, and come up with some
program where everyone dances hip-hop together twice
a day for world peace. Extra charge for these, of course.

Yours in biliousnessitude,

Bad Barry