--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Thomas"
<barbara_thoma...@...> wrote:

> Go to your local church and hear all about PEACE and
> PROSPERITY, while knowing that God says in the Bible that
> when you hear these words (lies from the pulpits), then the end
> will come!
>
> But it's not the end of the world, it's the end of an empire (and
> neighboring nations)!  With great hope for a third of its
> inhabitants.
>
> Are you wondering what Empire?
>
> For the answers to that question  and many others, including
> what was prophesied about it's 2008 economic collapse.
>
> For those who are wanting the pure unadulterated Word,
> supported by a common logic approach to what is actually
> stated in the Bible, come get some of exactly that.
>
>  http://www.theamericannightmare.org/n-iGGG1019_ECON.html
>
> Please let me know what you think.
>
> Barbara

We met Jesus.

Off the Pleides. He was very tall, about 15 feet, very thin, with
blue skin, three eyes, but like those of a Jaguar cat, and wielded an
ornate golden longbow. His charge was a majestic flying dragon who
spoke in tongues, and a transparent crocodile lay sleeping at his
feet.

His words were tones that played on the mind like sweet melodies, or
like a soft breeze over calm water.
Our hearts were filled with love, and we saw that history had never
existed.
We wept with joy, and forgave all those who trespassed against us.

-- OffWorldBeings