--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutp...@...> wrote:

> Any fans out there? It is all coming together in such
> an amazing way. My guess, there are no humans left,
> everybody is a Cylon!

Big fan, but my latest episode is still
downloading, so I can't comment on last
night's revelations. :-(

Your theory has been mine ever since the
first episode in this season, when Dee
croaked herself and Kara found out she
had been somehow reincarnated. My theory
is that Dee (like the Final Four) had
some flashbacks while on Earth of her
previous time there and realized the
truth and couldn't live with it. But
that's just a theory, and the writers
of the series have said clearly that
they "make it up as they go along," with
no present plan in mind, so anything
could happen.

Note: although this discussion has a few
spoilers in it, I don't think we have to
worry, because no one who isn't already
a fan is going to bother to go back and
watch five seasons of BSG from the start
and have anything ruined for them.

All I can say is that I hope Dee "comes
back" because she was a babe. South African
actress, gorgeous in that way that only
mixed-race humans can be gorgeous. There
is something magical about throwing a
bunch of genes into a blender and seeing
what happens. My fave "blend" is the
Maori royalty, a blend of New Zealand
Maori and 17th-century Scottish immigrants.
Takes "human beauty" to new levels.