--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <lengli...@...> wrote:

> You asked if I was someone named Tim Guy posting
> to Space City Skeptics, claiming that our writing
> styles and background are similar.
>
> http://spacecityskeptics.wordpress.com/2009/01/07/how-to-design-a-
positive-study-
> meditation-for-childhood-adhd/#comment-296
>
> http://tinyurl.com/copqlw
>
> Do you really perceive my style and background as
> the same as, or even similar to, Mr Guy's?
>
> Goodness. I mean, we both appear to be native
> English speakers, but beyond that?
>
> Seriously.

Unbelievable. Apparently she thinks this because
Tim Guy makes a couple of the same points you have.
Of course, there couldn't possibly be *two* people
who have looked at the research in question and come
to the same conclusions independently, now, could
there?

An interesting feature of the discussion, BTW, is
that while Vaj accuses Tim Guy of <horrors> being
a TMer (and therefore incapable of either honesty
or objectivity), Vaj fails to identify himself as
a former TMer-turned-TM-critic, leaving the highly
misleading impression that he is simply an
independent outside observer with no axe to grind.

This is particularly ironic when he makes one claim
after another about how TM research has been
conclusively debunked, when the *most* that can be
said is that some of it has been called in question.

Also fascinating that, as Tim Guy points out, Vaj
confuses the hypotheses about EEG coherence with the
ME hypothesis--and Ruth actually backs Vaj up!