http://www.freedomofspeech.netfirms.com/Islam is a threat to the rising of
consciousness anywhere and NOT compatible
with human growth.

--- On Sat, 2/14/09, emptybill <emptyb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

So Islam is not compatible with Western social values.  Is that it?

Or is there some other point you wanted to make by providing this link?

Any muslim who is a real muslim is a jihadist. Jihad is not an option

for a muslim but a definitional requirement since it is one of the five

pillars of Islam. The Sharia zones now being carved out of Europe and

Great Britan are a jihad virus spreading across the Western world. These

Sharia "no-go" zones forbid normal citizens passage unless they have an

muslim escort. This is the beginning of a full formal attack on Western

society's essential foundations.

I suppose that the point of the article was to stir citizens to do

something. Maybe this is because we assume that muslims are fellow

citizens. While this could be true of any particular randomly selected

muslim it is a false view in general. To the degree that these muslims

are real muslims - although living among the kifir (non believers) -

they are not and cann not be true western citizens.  No doubt there are

many good people who are muslim. However someone who is a real muslim is

an unconditional enemy of every person or society which is outside of

Dar-as-salam (region of Islam).

Thus the question - why express outrage anymore? We are in the midst of

a total war. No one bothers expressing outrage in the midst of total

war. This is a war of subjegation and annihilation.  For a true muslim,

whatever is non-muslim must be sujugated. Whatever cannot be subjugated

must be destroyed. This is how Islam has alway behaved.

We only need to recognize this and then act accordingly. Total war

requires total destruction.  Nothing else we really need to know.

--- In FairfieldLife@ yahoogroups. com, arhatafreespeech@ ... wrote:

> http://theopinionat or.typepad. com/my_weblog/ 2009/02/british-

women-girls- pay-high- price-for- multiculturalism .html